element14 Community
element14 Community
    Register Log In
  • Site
  • Search
  • Log In Register
  • Community Hub
    Community Hub
    • What's New on element14
    • Feedback and Support
    • Benefits of Membership
    • Personal Blogs
    • Members Area
    • Achievement Levels
  • Learn
    Learn
    • Ask an Expert
    • eBooks
    • element14 presents
    • Learning Center
    • Tech Spotlight
    • STEM Academy
    • Webinars, Training and Events
    • Learning Groups
  • Technologies
    Technologies
    • 3D Printing
    • FPGA
    • Industrial Automation
    • Internet of Things
    • Power & Energy
    • Sensors
    • Technology Groups
  • Challenges & Projects
    Challenges & Projects
    • Design Challenges
    • element14 presents Projects
    • Project14
    • Arduino Projects
    • Raspberry Pi Projects
    • Project Groups
  • Products and Partners
    Products and Partners
    • Arduino
    • Avnet & Tria Boards Community
    • Dev Tools
    • Manufacturers
    • Multicomp Pro
    • Product Groups
    • Raspberry Pi
    • RoadTests & Reviews
  • About Us
    About the element14 Community
  • Store
    Store
    • Visit Your Store
    • Choose another store...
      • Europe
      •  Austria (German)
      •  Belgium (Dutch, French)
      •  Bulgaria (Bulgarian)
      •  Czech Republic (Czech)
      •  Denmark (Danish)
      •  Estonia (Estonian)
      •  Finland (Finnish)
      •  France (French)
      •  Germany (German)
      •  Hungary (Hungarian)
      •  Ireland
      •  Israel
      •  Italy (Italian)
      •  Latvia (Latvian)
      •  
      •  Lithuania (Lithuanian)
      •  Netherlands (Dutch)
      •  Norway (Norwegian)
      •  Poland (Polish)
      •  Portugal (Portuguese)
      •  Romania (Romanian)
      •  Russia (Russian)
      •  Slovakia (Slovak)
      •  Slovenia (Slovenian)
      •  Spain (Spanish)
      •  Sweden (Swedish)
      •  Switzerland(German, French)
      •  Turkey (Turkish)
      •  United Kingdom
      • Asia Pacific
      •  Australia
      •  China
      •  Hong Kong
      •  India
      •  Japan
      •  Korea (Korean)
      •  Malaysia
      •  New Zealand
      •  Philippines
      •  Singapore
      •  Taiwan
      •  Thailand (Thai)
      •  Vietnam
      • Americas
      •  Brazil (Portuguese)
      •  Canada
      •  Mexico (Spanish)
      •  United States
      Can't find the country/region you're looking for? Visit our export site or find a local distributor.
  • Translate
  • Profile
  • Settings
element14's The Ben Heck Show
  • Challenges & Projects
  • element14 presents
  • element14's The Ben Heck Show
  • More
  • Cancel
element14's The Ben Heck Show
Forum ACCELE LCD Pricing.
  • Blog
  • Forum
  • Documents
  • Polls
  • Files
  • Members
  • Mentions
  • Sub-Groups
  • Tags
  • More
  • Cancel
  • New
Join element14's The Ben Heck Show to participate - click to join for free!
Actions
  • Share
  • More
  • Cancel
Forum Thread Details
  • Replies 2 replies
  • Subscribers 30 subscribers
  • Views 359 views
  • Users 0 members are here
Related

ACCELE LCD Pricing.

e14 Contributor
e14 Contributor over 14 years ago

Hi Ben,

 

I see in you list of hardware this site listed to get lcd screens, but they don't put any pricing on their site.  Do you have a pricing list that I can get from you?  Is it easy enough to get from them without being part of a corp?  They have a contact section but didn't want to bother if they won't talk to indiviuals.

  • Sign in to reply
  • Cancel
Parents
  • benheck
    benheck over 14 years ago

    I've bought some ACCELE plenty of times in the past. Their LCD selection isn't what it used to be, remember the phones, tablets ate that martket alive!

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
  • e14 Contributor
    e14 Contributor over 14 years ago in reply to benheck

    Thanks for responding,

     

    I did send a email to their address but was just asking for a pricing list on lcd. Maybe if I ask for a couple specific ones I might get an answer.

     

    Doing some other searching though did find this onehttp://www.chalk-elec.com/?page_id=1280#ecwid:category=3094861&mode=product&product=14647624

     

    It might fit what I want to do.  I'm thiking of making a Rasperry Pi portable with screen and maybe using xbox chatpad for keyboard.  This had a touchscreen feature that I might use for mouse input but sometime keyboard just better for typing.

     

    Though also looking for lcd to use for possibly making an xbox portable too.  Bought a used xbox and going to try to BenHeck it up into a case.

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
Reply
  • e14 Contributor
    e14 Contributor over 14 years ago in reply to benheck

    Thanks for responding,

     

    I did send a email to their address but was just asking for a pricing list on lcd. Maybe if I ask for a couple specific ones I might get an answer.

     

    Doing some other searching though did find this onehttp://www.chalk-elec.com/?page_id=1280#ecwid:category=3094861&mode=product&product=14647624

     

    It might fit what I want to do.  I'm thiking of making a Rasperry Pi portable with screen and maybe using xbox chatpad for keyboard.  This had a touchscreen feature that I might use for mouse input but sometime keyboard just better for typing.

     

    Though also looking for lcd to use for possibly making an xbox portable too.  Bought a used xbox and going to try to BenHeck it up into a case.

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
Children
No Data
element14 Community

element14 is the first online community specifically for engineers. Connect with your peers and get expert answers to your questions.

  • Members
  • Learn
  • Technologies
  • Challenges & Projects
  • Products
  • Store
  • About Us
  • Feedback & Support
  • FAQs
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Legal and Copyright Notices
  • Sitemap
  • Cookies

An Avnet Company © 2026 Premier Farnell Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Premier Farnell Ltd, registered in England and Wales (no 00876412), registered office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE.

Follow element14

  • X
  • Facebook
  • linkedin
  • YouTube