Hey Ben!
Following my idea for the kiddies crutches, I have another idea that will actually help my elderly grandfather who is 92 and last week suffered 2 strokes (TIAs) and also fell. He is lucky that my prents live so close to him and were already headed over there to visit.
He is very ill at the moment, and I have been looking into ways of providing some assistance to him as he lives alone since my Grandmother passed away.
I was wondering if you could come up with a necklace / wristband button/pendant that when pressed, activated a small base unit that would be plugged into his telephone line (or a disposable cell phone) that would dial a specific mobile number (Mine, in this case).
My other ideas for the show were great little projects, but this one has a personal attachment to me as he is more than just a Grandfather, he is my friend (I think we all have a strange affinity to our grandparents growing up).
I really, really hope you can help out, you never know, if its great and relatively cheap, you may even inspire us younger generation to ensure the safeguard of our older generation relatives.
Hope you consider this for the show.
Rob
(MASSIVE Ben Heck fan from the UK)