Challenge/Show Idea: Custom PC (Gaming) "Laptop"
Take all of the components of a top of the line Gaming PC and put everything into a custom made "Laptop" case:
Needs:
Use standard desktop components (ATX, MATX)
Need at least a 24" LED LCD 1080p
Must be able to handle high end graphics cards
Hold two SSD's
System Cooling
Built-in backlit keyboard
On board ports (hdmi, usb 3.0, etc...)
I love the ability to take a laptop here and there with no problems, but every gaming laptop I've owned has died due to over heating or became outdated in no time, and wasn't upgradable. I'm a video game designer/concept artist and I need something that can handle the tasks of rendering and also gaming. But can be updated with no problems. So this is my challenge. I've drawn up a few ideas for the initial layout but sadly, I'm a starving artist using a 6 year old PC lol. I just want to see if it could be done or not. The problem I see is slim-lining a 1000w+ PSU or what ever would be needed for the rig.
I hope this idea is show worthy. 
Titanfang
Jason Winston