I just discovered the show the other day and watched the first 10 straight, love it. Gets the creativity flowing, so here is something I came up with.
My old monitor just died and while I was attempting to repair it I placed the screen on the side panel from my desktop (I'm working on redoing the cable management). Well I've been looking at LAN conventions recently and it hit me that it would be so much easier to move your desktop around if the monitor was integrated into the desktop. What if a monitor screen was integrated into the side panel of the desktop, and possibly drawing power from the PC's power supply, eliminating the need to plug it in.
Not sure if this has been done yet on the show, as I have only watched the first 10 episodes, but I still think it would be a really cool project.
Dom