Building cutomzied motorcycles (not just choppers) is very popular right now. Everything from vintage cafe racers to bobbers. In order to keep street legal and simple there are very few commerical options for integrated wiring and electronics to drive the lights and other systems on a motorcycle. And they are expensive. I'd love to see an open source solution to drive the lights, charging and ignition systems that could be easily incorporated into any build.
Key components would be ignition on/off (linked to a key switch if needed), headlight (hi/lo), turn signals (LED, flasher/self cancelling), brake light, and license plate light. While you can buy compenent to do these fucntion they are approximately $50-100 EACH.
The key would be to bring all of the components into a single unit, greatly simplifiying the installation. I can provide a crude wiring diagram and the project bike. I would be able to install and provide video of the competed project.
Thank you for your time.

