Hi,
I am new, and not shure if this is the right way to post but anyway.. 
I have an idea I'd like to se Ben build!
okay, so imagine you took on your ear protection, and when starting a saw, grinder or any other tool that require safty glasses (and make noise) they would come on. almost like the automated sunglass thet Ben build. only that instead of using sun/light, this would use sound. and the glasses would not come down but frome the sides. everything is atatched to the ear protection.
I came up whit this idea because my brother had to wisit the doctor because of stuff in his eyes... And we don't want that to happen again, do we ?!
so.. I hope you folks (and hopefully Ben) can imagine what I imagine
I know I don't write 100% English but I'm 16 yeards and from Norway, so plise don't mind 
Regards dagelias