Hi I am a big fan of this show and I whach it every week.
I have a cool idea wich I think you will like and the people who whach this will find it verry usefull.
Here is the idea :
The CNC Router, 3D printer and the Laser Cutter all use same 3 axis functions. I think it is possible to be made a multisystem with changeable 'head' for ane particular device but they will use the same 3 axis. This way will be saved money of buing a full set for any single machine. And when you need a router take the router 'head' with high speed motor on it. If you need a Laser cutter plase the laser 'head' and same for the 3D printer.
If you want to make it a bit more advanced make it portable
And if I wasnt only sixteen I would try to make it myself but i dont have the knowledge and the finances for such a big project.
So please tell me what you think about the idea.
And sorry for bad English im form Bulgaria.