So the other day I was enjoying some quality console games on my xbox 360 (something I haven't done in quite a while), and I realized that I have been spending far too much time doing things on my computer and I wished I could use a keyboard and a mouse to control my character in game on an xbox 360. My thought would be to take a keyboard, mouse and the pcb off of an xbox controller and use a microcontroller or something of the sort to convert key presses into button presses and even somehow translate mouse movements into movements that the right analog stick would otherwise control. You could even implement the analog WASD keys like you did on one of your previous episode! While it might seem a little counterproductive to use a keyboard and mouse to replace a device that does it's job very well as is, I thought it would have allow for more accuracy when aiming in certain FPS games, and offer other benefits, especially if the keyboard could still be used to type messages and preform all of the functions that keyboards can do on their own when plugged into the xbox. The idea also seemed difficult, but manageable, while being right up your ally. I love and watch your show religiously, and I hope to see this build in one of your upcoming episodes!