Hello Mr. Heck I have an idea that I would think would make a good build for you. I am a big time game and I have a problem with gamepads that can be used with PC games. There are to few buttons to do all the different things. Sure you have the cursor that you can assign things to the shoulder buttons and triggers as well as the four regular buttons and the start and select(back) buttons. But usually in games there is alot more things that can be assigned than buttons you have. I was wondering if you might be able to build/mod a gamepad that has two buttons above the cursor pad, and five more buttons on the right hand side of the controller hopefully shaped kinda circular with a button in the middle. I have been thinking about this already and the only problem I can think of with this is the size of the buttons on the right hand side. If the buttons where somewhat smaller say by about 1/4-1/2 size I think it would work. What do you think would this make a good project?