Hey Ben,
As a Viewer Challenged, can you make a mini portable guitar hero unit that is battery powered, has built in switches, and can easily fit in your pocket and you hand. Idealy the size of a Galaxy S4.
Thanks
-Immanuel Kim
Hey Ben,
As a Viewer Challenged, can you make a mini portable guitar hero unit that is battery powered, has built in switches, and can easily fit in your pocket and you hand. Idealy the size of a Galaxy S4.
Thanks
-Immanuel Kim
I hate to bring negative responses. But, I believe they made this for the Nintendo DS already. Also, I believe the Guitar Hero franchise is dead.So, I dont know how it would be the greatest project for us viewers to learn from or try ourselves.
I hate to bring negative responses. But, I believe they made this for the Nintendo DS already. Also, I believe the Guitar Hero franchise is dead.So, I dont know how it would be the greatest project for us viewers to learn from or try ourselves.
Sorry, Just thought it migth have been cool having a device for guitar hero as a rtro feeling console.