Hey Ben, I recently rediscovered your work (I remember seeing the original Xbox Laptop build a while back) and it has gotten me so interested in modding; however, the only electronical circuitry knowledge I have is from building my own gaming PC (not much at all) so I've been watching all of your episodes that I can. My idea is that of a wearable computer which is becoming an increasingly more popular topic since the announcments of Google Glass. I've seen various attempts such as the Raspberry Pi hooked up to video glasses, which is cool, but what about something like an actual HUD (Heads Up Display) such as the Iron Man helmet or Halo-esque? I guess a HUD like that might be pretty difficult to do with today's technology though, so my challenge is this: A wearable fully functioning computer system that may or may not be confined to a head apparatus (like Glass's design), but that does NOT cost an extraordinary amount of money....like Glass may. You're a massive inspiration to me, so I'll be glad if you even consider my option.
-Justin