Hi Ben,
I have since disregarded the interactive whiteboard idea as I think it is way to advanced for me. I have had another idea for the Raspberry Pi though - it's a type of logging system. Basically I have a lot of tools in tool boxes and a lot of pots on the wall with little bits in. My idea is to write a piece of python code on the Pi and the log in all of the tools and their whereabouts. Each draw would have a code so the first top small drawer on the first tool box could be ATS1 A being the tool box, T meaning top, S meaning small and then 1 means that it is the first one. Then you have the middle section and the bottom section so one of the bottom drawers might be AB4 etc etc. Then you have the pots on the wall so the orange pots may be O23 or something similar. I had this idea because I can never find something when I need it or put it back where it is supposed to go. I just think that it would be really helpful and useful. I know that my last idea was a bit pointless but I think this one could work.
Thank you for your time
-Zack Batchelor