I would love to see a raspberrypi done up as a media center. It would look like it belonged as part of any home entertainment unit as well as have maybe blueray playback as well as usb or sd card inputs as well.
I would love to see a raspberrypi done up as a media center. It would look like it belonged as part of any home entertainment unit as well as have maybe blueray playback as well as usb or sd card inputs as well.
I'm not sure if anyone is successful in playing Blu Ray disks natively on the Pi yet, I think its something to do with the encryption/DRM because you can play ripped disks apparently.
As for the rest of it, probably not too hard, newark even offers an XBMC kit
I'm not sure if anyone is successful in playing Blu Ray disks natively on the Pi yet, I think its something to do with the encryption/DRM because you can play ripped disks apparently.
As for the rest of it, probably not too hard, newark even offers an XBMC kit
Also, check out Adafruit's complete kit: