I am still new to the Raspberry Pi concept, and I just ordered my Raspberry Pi Model B yesterday. While I wait for it to arrive I would like to get my SD card prepared so that I can immediatly jump into the RPi experience straight out of the box. I was looking at the OS's over at http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads and I like the options. From what I have read Raspbian would be the most appropriate choice for someone new to the Pi like myself, however while looking at the list I also noticed an OS that catches my eye. I am reffering to RaspBMC. To start off, I downloaded NOOBS, although I have not formatted my SD card yet nor installed NOOBS. Before I do anything, I was wondering if it would be possible to use XBMC at the same time as Raspbian. I would like to run Raspbian, but at the same time be able to use the XBMC media library.
Any help is appreciated!