Hi Ben
I was wondering if you can make an update of the ps3-laptop since it's a long time ago (4 years) you make an actual ps3-laptop. I know you recentlig made the ruggedized one but im not counting it (sorry).
I wanted to make this for my friend, so i took my ps3 and studied it, but it's a ps3 fat and you cant buy those any more and my mom wont let me use my money on the tools and the ps3.
we have been friends for almost 10 years and he is also the guy who intruduced me to your channel.
I know that this may sound like an excuse for you to make one, but i can insure (not sure if i spelled that right) you that if you make it, you just made good people and my self fell like a million.
- p.s if you have some good tips of how to get started with modding and reverse egenering I would love to know it.
Sent from:
Mido Al-ansari
your 13 year old viewer