Dear Ben Heck,
I am a great fan of urs, truly, and I enjoy every single episode you come up with, starting from season 1. I finally made a element14 account, just to make a challenge to you. Maybe it'll be too easy for you, but I wonder if you can make a CnC router, that can use a laser, 3D print, and cut, ALL in one package.
As I know you like to do, you might make one portable like your foldable 3D printer, and really easy to use, swap program, which changes the tool you are using.
One final rule/ expectation is to make it as cheap as possible, maybe under 500, 1000, 1500, or what ever you like to choose.
I don't think it needs to be portable, or neither do I think you need to make it on a arduino board, I think you can make it rely on your computer.
I know that you are busy, but I would appreciate greatly if you can make this, and also tell us the parts you need for it, so we can make one our own.
One of your Greatest Fans,
Someone.....
