Ben,
First off love the shows. I tried to submit a viewer challenge over at element 14. Anyways I always wanted a ms pacman arcade cabinet as little kid and now as a big kid, but man are they still expensive plus shipping. So I was thinking about you using a Namco (jakks pacific I think) ms pacman little joystick console. I was thought you can lcd monitor inside a half cabinet ( so it's not so big and can be moved). And make it retro like the original. The game has a RCA video out and I think one audio out. One problem I saw was changing the monitor to the vertical position. Not sure if you can use the joystick and buttons. I also think they come with two cartridges with other games, which could be mounted inside the cabinet. It would be cool to have a coin mech, but not necessary. I do have the i Cade like you used on the iphone mod, but there is no Bluetooth support for ms pacman. I'm getting ready to retire from the U.S. Air Force and would love to have/make for a man cave. Let me know if you have any questions.
Chris