Hi Everyone.
From all of us at element14, Happy Holidays! 
Cheers,
Sagar
Hi Everyone.
From all of us at element14, Happy Holidays! 
Cheers,
Sagar
Umm, since I don't have any tool I need to start modding, my order of preference would be
1) A screwdriver kit + lots of bits. All I have now is a flat-head and a philips.
2) A good soldering iron, what I have now is a cheap $2 piece of junk.
3) A good multimeter
4) CNC cutting machine - laser
5) Oscilloscope
6) CNC cutting machine - bit based (I know, if I get money, according to the list, I will already have a laser-based machine, but bit based have their own uses, and I'm greedy. Muhawhawhaw]
Umm, since I don't have any tool I need to start modding, my order of preference would be
1) A screwdriver kit + lots of bits. All I have now is a flat-head and a philips.
2) A good soldering iron, what I have now is a cheap $2 piece of junk.
3) A good multimeter
4) CNC cutting machine - laser
5) Oscilloscope
6) CNC cutting machine - bit based (I know, if I get money, according to the list, I will already have a laser-based machine, but bit based have their own uses, and I'm greedy. Muhawhawhaw]