I purpose the challenge on a home arcade/virtual pinball machine. I see you love for pinball and video games and I thought to myself why haven't you ever combined them? This idea would consist of basically a mame/ emulator arcade that could convert into a virtual pinball game. Take a 40 lcd screen that is attached to the wall and make some kind of thing to allow the screen to rotate and lay down. I also added foldable legs so the screen would sit aboe the controls for the mame. This would convert it into a virtual pinball. I know I know virtual pinball isn't the real thing, but not everyone has a spot for a full pinball machine. This would allow for space saving and it would weigh a lot less. I have drawn a rough idea of this concept.
There are already mame cabinets and virtual pinball out there but none really seem convent.
