So I was watching the last couple episodes and I been wondering what theme Ben will use for this machine. His last one was Bill Paxton. So a couple of friends of mine were sitting in a Irish Pub in Scranton, Pa (The Banshee) on St Paddy's day and we just started throwing out ideas of pinball games we would like to play. We came up with some odd ones to say the least (the Captain Kirk's Sex life was really bad) and it got me wondering what ideas everyone on here would suggest. Please post your ideas, who knows Ben might use it.... or get a good laugh.
I will start.
The Blizzard. There would be a fan at the top that would blow air on you and in the middle of the fan there would be a nozzzle where water woulod spray out but the water been super cooled by a peltier.