I have an old computer, big tv and a pc copy of Hyperbowl. Is it possible to build a bowling ball mouse to simulate the arcade version of the game?
I have an old computer, big tv and a pc copy of Hyperbowl. Is it possible to build a bowling ball mouse to simulate the arcade version of the game?
Thanks to everyone who looked at the question. Since it has not been answered, allow me to rephrase the question. Is there any place to find plans on building a custom track ball? Perhaps with enough points or increased parts size, I can create the bowling ball trackball. Thank you for re-looking.
Thanks to everyone who looked at the question. Since it has not been answered, allow me to rephrase the question. Is there any place to find plans on building a custom track ball? Perhaps with enough points or increased parts size, I can create the bowling ball trackball. Thank you for re-looking.
Don't know of such a site, but I think it could be done by mounting the full size bowling ball on bearings then place an optical mouse, upside down, under the ball so that the optical sensor sees the ball's surface. Of course the ball shouldn't have any holes in it.