Hi, I Bought a cheap china netbook a few years ago and the battery is starting to die on me. I need help swapping out the cells of the battery.
It would also be awesome to improve the battery life and add more cells to it.
any help would be great!
Hi, I Bought a cheap china netbook a few years ago and the battery is starting to die on me. I need help swapping out the cells of the battery.
It would also be awesome to improve the battery life and add more cells to it.
any help would be great!
ok, this is very very easy, you just have to follow these 4 steps:
1. open your netbook and rip out the battery pack.
2. go to ebay.com or a other site like that and order a battery that fits in your netbook.
3. wait untill it arrives.
4. put it in and close your netbook again.
DONE!!
ok, this is very very easy, you just have to follow these 4 steps:
1. open your netbook and rip out the battery pack.
2. go to ebay.com or a other site like that and order a battery that fits in your netbook.
3. wait untill it arrives.
4. put it in and close your netbook again.
DONE!!
If i could just buy a new battery I would've done it already. Looked everywhere I could and I could not find the battery. If you think you know where to find it, the model of the battery is L200. It's made for 10.1 inch sony P style knockoffs.
Do you want to replace the cells or the whole battery?