Hi Ben,
I watch your show regularly! I wanted to get your thoughts on how far your modding hobby has come since your original Atari build back in 2000. What obstacles have you run into and what are your most noteworthy successes?
Thanks!
Hi Ben,
I watch your show regularly! I wanted to get your thoughts on how far your modding hobby has come since your original Atari build back in 2000. What obstacles have you run into and what are your most noteworthy successes?
Thanks!
Well it's come a long ways. My background wasn't in electronics so I've learned a lot in the last 12 years.
One large obstacle that comes up is "sophomore slump" - you spend a disporportionate amount of time on your second big project because you try so many more complicated things. Then your second project either never gets done, or is lacking in some way.
Well it's come a long ways. My background wasn't in electronics so I've learned a lot in the last 12 years.
One large obstacle that comes up is "sophomore slump" - you spend a disporportionate amount of time on your second big project because you try so many more complicated things. Then your second project either never gets done, or is lacking in some way.