Ben,
First of all, Brilliant show, keep up the good work. It's kept me amused for hours, when on planes, at home, at work... pretty much everywhere.
I currently work in the UK as Loss Prevention. Currently when I run to my office (which it is rare for me to run) to get on cameras, I have to mess about with a massive bunch of keys, trying to find the one for the office.
Idealy I would like a stand-alone Access Control System that works on proximity of either card or fob. This way when I do run to the office all I have to do is hold my fob or card at the plate / panel and the door releases with a buzz.
It would also be favourable for there to be 2 buttons on the inside of the office, one by the door for when you leave and one by the CCTV desk so I can buzz people in without having to get up. (Lazy, yet useful)
It also would work well because everyone who isn't Loss Prevention it supposed to knock and wait to be invited in, currently 90% of staff just waltz in. It would be nice for them to have a face full of door for being impolite.
As mentioned above, keep up the good work.
Kind Regards
SCAlex