I have decided that it is time to remove everything in my garage, and replace it with the necessary itemes required to have a super cool "Ben Heck Style" workshop or projectshop. I know I will be required to get a 3d printer, and possibly a laser cutter, but what models are recommended? and furthermore what other "stuff" should I add to my wishlist. I have set up a bank account so that I can begin to add funds for the "budget", that has been approved by the financial partner (wife) and as soon as I get some parameters, I will be able to set the actual numbers for that "Approved budget" (hehe...)
Anyway, I would love to get the recommended items and a primer on how your workshop design has been improved over the years, so that I can start at a most productive place..
Thanks!
-Your fan, Scott