how can I use Arduino to make DTMF tone decoder What things do I need to use to build DTMF tone decoder?
how can I use Arduino to make DTMF tone decoder What things do I need to use to build DTMF tone decoder?
This should help you on your way. Its got the schematics to build an arduino shield around an MT8870 DTMF decoder chip. Whenever a valid tone is detected it outputs the associated value in binary on four output pins. There is a fifth pin that strobes after each new tone.
If that doesnt do it for you, im sure this will. Its pretty thoroughly explained. Its an ATmega8535, but what ever. Its still an 8bit avr, so im sure you can brain together how to use an arduino instead.
Hi, I wanna build DTMF using arduino with 7 segman how can i code
the program i said
if 000 0000 --> loop
if 001 0001 "1" pressed
One great thing about Arduino is because of the popularity, almost anything you might want to do has been figured out already.
Just gotta Google it! And the members here can point you in the right direction, too.