Hey ben! I'm a huge fan of yours and I have tried to stay in the know on your latest creations ever since I came across your first few hacks.
One of the main reasons I like and respect you so much is your work in enabling the handicappable to play video games with your brilliant ideas.
It's in this light I propose a show idea and hopefully a new controller those less fortunate than us can use for gaming.
I loved your one handed controllers, but I was thinking of taking that to the next level and after thinking about it some I came up with the idea to make a multi axis foot pedal accompanied by a pedal board with buttons. With this set up even someone with no arms could enjoy most video games.
The pedal should be somewhat modular in the sense that it could be used in either a horizontal or vertical position.
The wide horizontal position would accommodate the use of both feet for finer control for those who maybe have one hand or limited mobility in their hands.
The vertical position would allow the use of one foot on the controller freeing up the second foot to make use of the pedal board with buttons on it.
I have included a few images I modeled in blender to give you some idea of what I mean. Obviously the pedal board could be expanded for more buttons and such but it's just a concept right now. I also envision this as being a pc controller and something used by consoles in concert with your one handed controllers. I think that sums it up.

