howdy, I was wondering...
is code and schematics available for this project?
i worked on something similar with an arduino, but
certainly not as cool as this one....(no cam)...
i was wondering if there are any more details available?
thank you ....
howdy, I was wondering...
is code and schematics available for this project?
i worked on something similar with an arduino, but
certainly not as cool as this one....(no cam)...
i was wondering if there are any more details available?
thank you ....
Not entirely sure how he got the whole webpage going, but here is how you get video streaming from a webcam remotely on a pi
http://www.justrobots.net/?p=97
I did a similar thing a few minutes ago on my pcDuino
Not entirely sure how he got the whole webpage going, but here is how you get video streaming from a webcam remotely on a pi
http://www.justrobots.net/?p=97
I did a similar thing a few minutes ago on my pcDuino