Hi, I have your typical bunn coffee maker with a on/off switch. My switch is broken. Since it needs to be replaced I would like to "hack" it with a push button that will turn the warmer on and then off 2 hours later.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi, I have your typical bunn coffee maker with a on/off switch. My switch is broken. Since it needs to be replaced I would like to "hack" it with a push button that will turn the warmer on and then off 2 hours later.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi Michael - I'm going to move your show idea discussion over to the Ben Heck area in hopes that it gets picked up by Ben! 
Not too difficult of a project, just need a timed relay control with a soft on switch. You could use a combination of a 555 timer and a counter for that time period, or pick up an Arduino and write a few lines of code.
I would use alligator clips or jumper cables before solder. There are great breadboards on Newark.