Anybody have a list of all the tools he uses, like electrical tools and hand tools he has?
Anybody have a list of all the tools he uses, like electrical tools and hand tools he has?
I'm fairly new to all of this, and I actually got started watching Ben, but I have absolutely no tools for anything so I needed an idea of what he uses.
Thanks for the answer!
Also it doesn't list the tools on episodes 1 through 5 and 7. I know he uses some kind of tap in 5, but I don't know the names of these things.
I'm fairly new to all of this, and I actually got started watching Ben, but I have absolutely no tools for anything so I needed an idea of what he uses.
Thanks for the answer!
Also it doesn't list the tools on episodes 1 through 5 and 7. I know he uses some kind of tap in 5, but I don't know the names of these things.