Hi guys I'm just wondering I have accessed system 32 on windows but I do not know what I can do with it can any one help bye the way Ben heck you are amazing
Hi guys I'm just wondering I have accessed system 32 on windows but I do not know what I can do with it can any one help bye the way Ben heck you are amazing
Please, Never. Ever. Use your entire post as your title. 10 words absolute Max and 5 words recommended Max.
I'm not sure what you mean by you have access to system 32. You mean the installation folder system 32?
I would suggest to hide it back away and forget you ever found it, If you have to ask then you should not be there poking around unless you want to trash you PC install
Regards
Peter
Yep, best off following Peter Oakes' advice. It is an extensive topic and there are lots of things to do but really you would need to search and follow individual instructions. Most of which "should" carry a warning about being an advanced user etc... do not try this at home... If you attempt to modify something, it could cause your computer to not boot up properly (and break your windows install) so only attempt anything if you have the ability to fix it.
Most hacks that can be done or done easily can be achieved by downloading the numerous "tweak" utilities that will be able to alter your system automatically using tried and tested methods, though even these often come with warnings like use at your own risk.