How Do Ultrasonic Distance Sensors Work?
In this video, Karen talks about ultrasonic distance sensors. These sensors use high frequency sound, above human hearing, to detect objects within their range. Unlike other no-touch sensors, they can not only detect if there is an object within range, but also how far away that object is. Check out the video to watch Karen explain more about how these sensors work.
- The Learning Circuit 46: Introducing Microphones and Speakers
- The Learning Circuit 79: How Accelerometers Work
- Arduino Nano bot - using ultrasonic sensor by carmelito
- SoundFi - Transmitting Data Using Sound (Ultrasonic Sound) by vimarsh_
- PSoC ultrasonic range meter by koudelad
- The specified item was not found. by Sean_Miller
- 1DUltraBot #3 : Finished (and working!) by dubbie