Its been a long time since we've made any kind of changes to the format of Project14 but its due for an upgrade. Its natural for programs to evolve overtime and things can't stay the same forever. We've experimented with different things with the program and some have been received more enthusiastically than others. I'm starting this thread to see what kind of changes you would like to see us to make with this program. What shouldn't be touched, what would make things more exciting, and how do we grow the program without turning it into something different? Should it be something different? Where does Project14 fit in with the larger community? Before getting this conversation underway, I would like to stress that the goal is to improve not diminish the program. My managers have been very supportive from the beginning of this program and I want to reward their confidence. Some of these changes are workload related. Others are business related. I'm open to all ideas and suggestions.
Topics on the Table:
- Launch Themes Every Other Month or Keep them Monthly?
- Shorter Contests or Longer Contests?
- If we have fewer contests Is there Stuff We Can Do In-Between?
- How Can We Make It Easier For More People to Participate?
- Should We have Bigger Prizes?
- Should we have a giveaway before we launch every contest?
- Most Importantly How Do We Make These More Fun?