1. This prize draw is run by Premier Farnell plc (Premier Farnell or we (including our or us) on the following terms and conditions. Anyone who enters this prize draw is referred to in these terms and conditions as entrant or you.
2. In entering this prize draw you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions applicable to this prize draw at any time (the T&Cs). Please note that this includes agreeing to your name and town and country of residence being disclosed as winner if requested by any other entrant in accordance with 6 below
3. Premier Farnell reserves the right to change these T&Cs from time to time and amended T&Cs will be posted to Raspberry Pi Education Survey Prize Draw T&Cs. Please refer to this page for the T&Cs in effect at any time.
4. This prize draw will be run during the period from October 2014 to 31 December 2014 (unless Premier Farnell decides to bring the prize draw to an end before this date).
5. This prize draw is not open to: a. Anyone below the age of 18 years b. Anyone who is a public sector employee c. Any person who is a resident of a Restricted Country (see 9 below} d. Anyone who is an employee of Premier Farnell, any company in the Premier Farnell group of companies or any agency representing Premier Farnell.
6. To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete in full the online survey available at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/computingcurriculum in its entirety (including the provision of contact information requested in that survey) by not later than 23:59 BST on 31 December 2014. Only one entry will be accepted per person, regardless of the number of surveys completed.No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
7. The potential winner will be selected at random using an online random number generator from all qualifying entries on 1 January 2015 and will be notified by phone or email of his or her win within one week. Premier Farnell reserves the right to withdraw any unclaimed Prize at its discretion and to select a replacement winner if it sees fit. Details of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Raspberry Pi education Survey Drawing, attention Louise Andrews, EML Wildfire, The Albany Boathouse, Lower Ham Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey, UK, KT2 5BB after 1 January 2015.
8. The winner will win (1) Raspberry Pi Starter Kit (with an approximate retail value of £34.99) (non-discounted)) (the Prize). The Prize is non-negotiable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. Premier Farnell reserves the right to replace the Prize with other goods of similar or greater value as Premier Farnell sees fit in its sole discretion. There is no right to any refund in respect of any Prize returned.
9. The Prize will be sent by Premier Farnell’s usual delivery methods. Premier Farnell is not liable if the Prize is lost or damaged in transit.
10. This prize draw is not open to residents of Australia;Belgium;Denmark;Israel,Italy;New Zealand;The Netherlands;Norway;Poland;Portugal;Russia;Spain;Sweden; Switzerland who are ineligible to participate in this prize draw due to local requirements. Each of these countries is referred to as a Restricted Country.
11. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are not received for any reason, including technical error. Premier Farnell is not responsible for hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions; typographical or systems errors; problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or computer equipment; or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any combination thereof.
12.Premier Farnell is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from this prize draw or other telecommunications malfunctions, which may limit an entrant's ability to participate. Premier Farnell reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any winner before a Prize is sent and may require proof of identification and age. If Premier Farnell suspects fraud or misconduct, (including without limitation any attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or our representatives) or a winner or potential winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, his or her Prize may be withheld or withdrawn and another potential winner selected. The eligibility requirements include the requirements of 15 below.
13.We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the prize draw or extend the period of participation in our sole discretion. Premier Farnell will not be liable for any such withdrawal or change to the prize draw. If, for any reason, this prize draw is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the prize draw, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw.
14. Entrants and winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, duties or other charges payable in relation to this prize draw or any
15. You may not enter the prize draw if, by doing so, you may cause Premier Farnell and/or you to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which you are a party or in breach of any duty, law, regulation or rule having the force of law to which you or Premier Farnell may be subject. Premier Farnell reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of this condition.
16. Premier Farnell respects the policies of employers which forbid entry to and/or the acceptance of prizes by their employees. If requested to do so by Premier Farnell, a winner must obtain signed authorisation from duly authorised senior employee of his or her employer confirming the winner’s permission to accept the Prize.
17. The Prize is not supplied with the benefit of any warranties from Premier Farnell and is only supplied with the benefit of any warranty which may be provided by the manufacturer of the relevant item. All further warranties or representations are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted at law. Without limiting the generality of this exclusion, Premier Farnell hereby excludes all and any liability arising out of the prize draw or the acceptance, use, quality condition, suitability or performance of the Prize, even where arising from Premier Farnell’s negligence.
18. Premier Farnell does not exclude liability for death, personal injury arising or damage to property from its negligence, or for breach of Part II of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, for fraud or for any matter in relation to which it would be illegal for Premier Farnell to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
19. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this prize draw.
20. Please address any queries relating to this prize draw to firstname.lastname@example.org.