Since Xeltek launched SuperPro 5000 Universal Programmer in 2008, it became one of the most sought after programmers in the industry today. The market was ripe for a programmer of such a caliber. And it filled that gap with its high performance, and reasonably low price. Prior to our introduction of SuperPro 5000, the other high quality programmers have been selling for $5000-$10000. However, currently SuperPro 5000 and SuperPro 5000E has been serving the industry between $1495 to $1995 per unit prices, with unquestionable better features.
- As of April, 2010; SuperPro 5000 supports over 59,000 devices, largest for the industry. In a very short time, this support number will exceed 60,000 barrier.
- Acts like 2 programmers in one unit with Stand-alone Mode and PC mode. LCD screen allows it to be controlled without a computer, and CF card slot allows you to save your project files.
- With built-in 32bit RISC MCU processor allows you to program at very fast speeds unlike other FBGA based device programmers.
- With its advanced technology and well developed device support algorithms, it programs 1Gb NAND Flash device in 108 seconds.
- Comes with 1 year device support request service for free. However, regular factory updates continues even after warranty period (currently 1000 device added every month).
- Comes with 2-years standard warranty.
- 144-pin drivers structure allows it to support recent and large size devices with highest performance.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Supports any Windows Operating Systems including Win 7 64bit.
- In System/In Circuit programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- Besides commoditized standards, it is a lead-free (RoHS) programmer with approved CE certificate
Basically SuperPro 5000 and SuperPro 5000E provides anything and everything you need for high quality programming experience. And Xeltek is the proud manufacturer of this one of a kind programmer family.
Please do not hesitate to contact our sales department for additional questions at sales (at) Xeltek (dot) com.