Since SuperPro 5004 series gang programmers have been launched in 2008, a new era has started for universal gang programmers industry. The market has migrated from conventional gang programmers design to faster speed, high technology SuperPro production programming solutions. So what has changed with SuperPro 5004 Gang programmers:
- For traditional gang programmers, all sockets controlled by one processor and one data buffer which limits some important features unlike SuperPro programmers provides.
- For traditional gang programmers, programming of chips is done simultaneously but verifying is done sequentially. In other words, the 8 socket programmer may only provide 5 to 6 times the output instead of 8. But you get the full outcome out of SuperPro gang programmers with its built-in RISC MCU.
- Xeltek gang programmers are equipped with 144-pin drivers by default unlike other 48-pin gang programmers with limited device support.
- Xeltek gang programmers support over 58K devices by being the industry leader as supporting largest device count. 60K device support is around the corner.
- Asynchronous fast programming is ensured by each module being independent from one another. The programming starts automatically when a chip is inserted.
- With SuperPro 5004GP programming family, 1 Gb NAND Flash can be programmer as low as 108 seconds.
Currently SuperPro 5004GP and SuperPro 5004EGP are listed as two of the gang programming solutions for Xeltek's early 2010 product line. And these programmers are being highly demanded by engineering workshops, IC manufacturing labs, programming houses, etc...Basically any entity who is programming ICs in mass orders are either considering to switch SuperPro or already using our programmers.
What if 4 socket gang programmer is too much for your production line, and one socket single programmer is not enough? Have you ever heard of Clustered Programmers? With any stand-alone SuperPro programmer, you can cluster and use it as a gang programming solution.
EspeciallySuperPro 501S 4-Cluster bundle is a preferred solution for this category. What are the advantages of clustered programming:
- Start small and grow incrementally. You may start with 2 units and add more units as the need grows.
- Clustering device programmers solution is based on operating in PC-free (stand-alone) mode and does not require any PC screen operation, and accordingly it minimizes the operator error.
- SuperPro Programmers can be operated by an inexperienced operator with minimal training.
- It allows a person to easily operate 10 or more programmers concurrently.
- Data security is maintained by removing the Compact Flash card at the end of each operation.
- Service is easy. If a unit breaks down, the rest of the system is still running while having the defective unit serviced.
Please take a look at the video where you can find demonstration of how to cluster SuperPro 501S in stand-alone mode:
Since 2010, Xeltek has been offering SuperPro 5004GP, SuperPro 5004EGP, and SuperPro 501S 4-C as production programming solutions. Considering the outcome, and the performance; SuperPro Gang Programmers once again gives the highest value in return. Please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org