- This competition is run by Premier Farnell plc (we, our, us) on the following terms and conditions (the T&Cs).
- In order to enter this competition, you must:
3. You are advised to print and keep safe a copy of the T&Cs. We reserve the right to revise the T&Cs from time to time. If revised, the amended T&Cs will be posted on element14c. It is a condition of entry to the competition that you agree to be bound by and comply with the T&Cs as amended from time to time.
4. You can enter the competition by telling us using the form at http://www.element-14.com/community/events/2738
which electronics trade show or exhibition being held anywhere in the world in the period prior to May 2011 you would most like to attend and why. Your submission must be original and must not previously have been published elsewhere and you must have the right to submit it in your name. Submissions may be made in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Thai. Only one entry to the competition per person is allowed. No email notification of receipt of your submission will be provided.
5. Towards the end of every 14 days in the period from 27 October 2010 (at 9 am CST in the USA) to 8 December 2010 (at 5 pm CST in the USA) our panel of judges will select a winning entry at our sole discretion from the entries submitted at that point of time. The criteria used to determine the winning entry shall be which entry the majority of judges consider the most interesting, which will have a 100% weighting. The panel of judges may be made up in the majority or in totality of employees of Premier Farnell plc.
6. Each winner will win the following (together being the Prize):
7. It is a condition of your entering this competition that you agree that, if you win:
9. By entering the competition you give us: