Freescale’s new development platform enables rapid prototyping and tool re-use starting at only $99 each.
The StarterTRAK series are specifically chosen automotive Qorivva 32-bit MCU products with rich feature-sets that address each of these market segments (Body and Security, Powertrain, Infotainment and Safety & Chassis). Using StarterTRAK enables faster time to market and offers significant value at affordable prices.
Included in the system:
- Optimized board design layout, including Freescale’s Open Source debug solution
- Small footprint
- Full I/O access
- Full headers for the processor
- Communication peripherals (CAN, LIN, SCI)
- Step-by-step quick start guide instructions
- Full board schematics and design files
- Evaluation licenses for CodeWarrior, RAppID initialization tools and other tools
- Software labs, code examples and necessary cables