The Z80 is still manufactured today and I was wondering whether there is any interest for a community or discussion group.
The Z80 is still manufactured today and I was wondering whether there is any interest for a community or discussion group.
Thank you. I have the z80 blinking address lines doing nops. Wired the ram and rom mod . Clock is working. Build an eeprom written. Hopefully put it all together and flash some lights on the data bus tonight or tomorrow. We will see. I get side tracked easily. Lol .let the good times roll
Thank you. I have the z80 blinking address lines doing nops. Wired the ram and rom mod . Clock is working. Build an eeprom written. Hopefully put it all together and flash some lights on the data bus tonight or tomorrow. We will see. I get side tracked easily. Lol .let the good times roll