The Z80 is still manufactured today and I was wondering whether there is any interest for a community or discussion group.
The Z80 is still manufactured today and I was wondering whether there is any interest for a community or discussion group.
A Z80 is still in production (incredible
) this guy has done an incredibly great job :The Z80 Membership Card Computer
Enrico
Very cool balearicdynamics - I'll have to think up some project that justifies building one of these....
It is what I was thinking reading this. Maybe I can plan to put this topic in one of my next articles. But it is possible that when I can do this Z89 is no longer in production 
Enrico
It is what I was thinking reading this. Maybe I can plan to put this topic in one of my next articles. But it is possible that when I can do this Z89 is no longer in production 
Enrico