The Z80 is still manufactured today and I was wondering whether there is any interest for a community or discussion group.
The Z80 is still manufactured today and I was wondering whether there is any interest for a community or discussion group.
I volunteer at The National Museum of Computing in Bletchley (Milton Keynes). For anyone who is interested, can move fast, and happy to donate to the museum, we have a ton of z80, 6502, Spectrum, ZX81, Commodore etc books we want rid of. No lists, you’d have to visit. It’s a good library to do some research into old machines.
I now have a list of books in excel format - partial list, more to come - available if you want to see it. I can't see how I can upload it here, but I can always send it to you if you want. They are now with anybook.biz for sale if interested and are a mixture of old technology books, including Z80, 6502, Spectrum, ZX81, Amiga, etc etc.
I now have a list of books in excel format - partial list, more to come - available if you want to see it. I can't see how I can upload it here, but I can always send it to you if you want. They are now with anybook.biz for sale if interested and are a mixture of old technology books, including Z80, 6502, Spectrum, ZX81, Amiga, etc etc.