I would be interested in any details of this Theremin played by Benedict Popescu:
There appears to be two horizontal pitch antennas.
I would be interested in any details of this Theremin played by Benedict Popescu:
There appears to be two horizontal pitch antennas.
Have you checked out his website http://www.benedict-popescu.ro/. He doesnt have much info on the instruments he plays but does have contact info so you could sent him some questions you would have.
Have you checked out his website http://www.benedict-popescu.ro/. He doesnt have much info on the instruments he plays but does have contact info so you could sent him some questions you would have.
Thanks for that suggestion - the obvious thing I should have done, but just didnt think ! LOL
As you say, not much info - Apparently its a modified Jake Rothman kit, but no details of the modifications - I suspect they are quite extensive. My hypothesis about its possible mode of operation (before I viewed Popescu's site) can be found here : http://www.thereminworld.com/Forums/T/28624/odd-question-pitch-antenna-design?Page=2 - But I now wonder if I am miles off target.
Fred.