I have an idea but I'm not sure where to start because I am new to circuits what should I do, where do i start
I have an idea but I'm not sure where to start because I am new to circuits what should I do, where do i start
I would read some basic stuff. ARRL handbooks from the day are pretty good, Art of Electronics by Horowitz and Hill is both breezy and fairly comprehensive. NW library has every amateur radio magazine from Marconi. Here are some cool classic ANs:
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-3004.pdf
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-88.pdf
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-140.pdf
Actually, to become a fluent, fluid, general electronics designer takes a decade of hard work. Not everyone who is certified in electronics is actually comfortable with it. It is one the crown jewels of pedagogy.
I would read some basic stuff. ARRL handbooks from the day are pretty good, Art of Electronics by Horowitz and Hill is both breezy and fairly comprehensive. NW library has every amateur radio magazine from Marconi. Here are some cool classic ANs:
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-3004.pdf
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-88.pdf
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/an/AN/AN-140.pdf
Actually, to become a fluent, fluid, general electronics designer takes a decade of hard work. Not everyone who is certified in electronics is actually comfortable with it. It is one the crown jewels of pedagogy.