Hi Everyone,
I am a middle school Algebra and Tech teacher in Rochester MN. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.
Thanks,
John
Hi Everyone,
I am a middle school Algebra and Tech teacher in Rochester MN. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.
Thanks,
John
Welcome aboard
Strap in as its going be a fun ride
Give us a quick BIO about yourself and aspirations of what your trying to learn / deliver to the class or just for yourself, either way
Peter
Welcome aboard
Strap in as its going be a fun ride
Give us a quick BIO about yourself and aspirations of what your trying to learn / deliver to the class or just for yourself, either way
Peter
I really just enjoy tinkering (or "making" as it's now called). I'm trying to get kids interested in what's under the hood. Going to start a raspberry pi after school program and hopefully build it into an electronics club. Why not get paid to play with electronics and teach kids at the same time 
My bio is just that I grew up in Canada, moved to the US for college and came to Rochester about 12 years ago. Just started teaching a year and a half ago, so it's all still really new. Looking forward to learning from you guys.
John