Hi Everyone,
I am a middle school Algebra and Tech teacher in Rochester MN. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.
Thanks,
John
Hi Everyone,
I am a middle school Algebra and Tech teacher in Rochester MN. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.
Thanks,
John
Hi John, Welcome to the forum. I'm 100 mi away in WI. My son lives in Rochester. Lots of great and knowledgeable people here to share ideas and answer questions. Check out Robert Peter Oakes as he has a really good series right now on building a powersupply.
John W.
Hi John, Welcome to the forum. I'm 100 mi away in WI. My son lives in Rochester. Lots of great and knowledgeable people here to share ideas and answer questions. Check out Robert Peter Oakes as he has a really good series right now on building a powersupply.
John W.