Hi Everyone,
I am a middle school Algebra and Tech teacher in Rochester MN. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.
Thanks,
John
Hi Everyone,
I am a middle school Algebra and Tech teacher in Rochester MN. Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.
Thanks,
John
An old, slim-but-dense volume that introduces e- for math synthesis, rather than math for e- analysis, oldie-but-goodie, is Non-linear Circuits Handbook from Analog Devices.
Richard Feynman was on a yak show and asked about magnetics. I recall him retorting that he had a better question: Why don't we fall through the couches upon which we are sitting?
An old, slim-but-dense volume that introduces e- for math synthesis, rather than math for e- analysis, oldie-but-goodie, is Non-linear Circuits Handbook from Analog Devices.
Richard Feynman was on a yak show and asked about magnetics. I recall him retorting that he had a better question: Why don't we fall through the couches upon which we are sitting?