What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
I have a list that dates from the early 1940s through the early 1970s. It is shuffled and random so it can go from Glen Miller to Deep Purple in a heart beat. I however get so focused sometimes that I come into the Lab and turn on the stereo, cue up the computer and then don't realize that I forgot to start the music until two hours later when it is time to go to lunch.
John
I have a list that dates from the early 1940s through the early 1970s. It is shuffled and random so it can go from Glen Miller to Deep Purple in a heart beat. I however get so focused sometimes that I come into the Lab and turn on the stereo, cue up the computer and then don't realize that I forgot to start the music until two hours later when it is time to go to lunch.
John