What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
Surprisingly, I don't pay much thought to it. Sometimes I'll have one song on loop forever. Or even the sounds of a digital radio modem in the background hissing, chirping and clicking away. Other times, I just turn on some relatively low-brow commercial FM radio station because I can't be fussed to choose music. It serves the purpose of keeping the room from getting too quiet.
Surprisingly, I don't pay much thought to it. Sometimes I'll have one song on loop forever. Or even the sounds of a digital radio modem in the background hissing, chirping and clicking away. Other times, I just turn on some relatively low-brow commercial FM radio station because I can't be fussed to choose music. It serves the purpose of keeping the room from getting too quiet.