What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
Don Hersey wrote:
You guys are old!!
These guys are hot like, now:
Sorry not that hot all I get is:
This video contains content from [Merlin] Beggars, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Not forgetting
"Head banging s..t to really help with desoldering"
Mark
I wonder what the plot of ages for the TM Members against the general public and the E14 populations would look like
That might be an interesting plot.
Even plotting those above x level v ages.
We are all listening to old stuff now
I don't have an issue with new stuff (well maybe third time around isn't as good), but most of the stations went from stupid breakfast gags and yabbering, to okay and then weird c..p in the evening.
Hence I found a more consistant channel.
Mark
"O dear this circuit really sucks and my day has turned to crap to "
'Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff' has been known to make the playlist on such days.