What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
What do you listen to while working on a project, commuting or just putting your head down?
We are all listening to old stuff now Mark..... This is the dinosaur club...... I wonder what the plot of ages for the TM Members against the general public and the E14 populations would look like.
What are you doing with this information Dave ?
I remember TopGear doing a best of Driving tape have you considered maybe a release
"Music to design Beautiful circuits to"
"Music to lay down PCBs to"
"Music to solder to"
"Music to debug to"
and our personal fav'
"O dear this circuit really sucks and my day has turned to crap to "
Dave Dave ...We can't let you do do this Dave
Matt Andersen, Dave Matthews, or at this time of year, Michael Buble's Christmas album.
When coding I quite like M83 - Hurry Up, We’re Dreaming. Keeps me in the 'zone'.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hurry-up-were-dreaming/id828259375